Best enjoyed while listening to Contemporary music
As seen on drinksmixer.com, AME's signature cocktail was first served publicly at Galapagos Art Space in Brooklyn, NY (DUMBO) on November 3, 2009 at the American Modern Ensemble's "m&m's" concert. The red, white and blue colors are inspired by the American Modern Ensemble's logo.
- 2 parts vodka
- 1 part curacao
- Splash of lemon juice or sour mix
- Maraschino cherry
- Cocktail sugar (optional, red, white or blue)
- Rim martini glass with lemon juice (or sour mix) and sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker, add vodka, curacao, lemon juice or sour mix and ice. Shake well and strain into a martini glass.
- Add marachino cherry and/or lemon rind twist.